Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Five Fall Finds


My new items, love



Sould Mate by Essie (please excuse the messy-quick application)



Coral Crush by Maybelline


As the weather gets colder, the hunt for key Fall/Winter pieces gets warmer! I picked up these items the other night at Target. The scarf/shawl being my biggest steal! Would you believe I picked it up for only $6 and some change!! I love the heart detailing along the edges, so sweet. My next favorite item is a pair of black driving gloves with white piping on the cuff. There is nothing more lady-like than a pair of black leather gloves. I am so excited to wear these with a pair of dark jeans, black leather jacket, feminine top and some black heels. They are the perfect way to keep your hands warm and stylish :) I absolutely love the bright color of Maybelline's Coral Crush. I really like how Maybelline lipsticks smell, reminds me of Dr. Pepper soda. It gives the prettiest orange/red/pink color. Another beauty item I picked up was Essie's Soul Mate. Now, I just posted about a nail polish haul here, but this color is probably going to be my go-to color for the season. I have always been drawn to dark deep plums, and Essie's Soul Mate is just that! Lastly, my new book, Style by Lauren Conrad. The ex Hills star gives great tips for whatever the occasion may be. Not to mention she gives advice on how to shop and what key items every girl should have in her wardrobe. *Sigh... if only I had her wardrobe :)

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At October 7, 2010 at 12:46 AM , Blogger Jenn said...

Well i must say you have impeccable taste ;) My favorites would have to be, ALL of it! I love a good bargain.

 
At October 7, 2010 at 10:44 PM , Blogger Shop Citygirl said...

I'm loving the nail polish color! And the driving gloves are so classic. :)

 
At October 12, 2010 at 7:41 PM , Blogger One Random Loft said...

Love love all of them. I gotta give the polish a try. Though I don't think I can pull off the Coral lipstick. :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home