Thursday, October 7, 2010

Lotsa Leopard!


Leopard print shawl from Charlotte Russe


Tory Burch Reva Flats in leopard print



Over sized leopard print scarf



In case you didn't already know, leopard is a huge trend this Fall. As I've said before, I have always been a fan of leopard. What's great about this print is it's so versatile. You can throw in pops of leopard if you're wearing brown or black.

Recently, I have re-discovered a shop I used to go to when I was in Jr. High, Charlotte Russe. I must have been spending too much time over at Forever 21 because boy have I been missing out. Don't get me wrong, I still love F21, but I find the items at Charlotte are a tad better quality. Take for example this elegant leopard cape. I had been eyeing this little animal for a few weeks and finally went in to get it. I will save this for the more dressier occasions, like winter parties or date night dinners with Jeff. The antiqued brooch detail is beautiful. I plan to wear this cape over a LBD with some black tights and black booties.

How better to wear a trend than on your feet?! I had been wanting a new pair of Tory Burch Revas, so I decided to take a walk on the wild side and get them in yup, you guessed it, leopard print. Not to mention I'm a fan of the gold Tory Burch emblem.

Lastly, my final leopard purchase to date is a big rouchy bandanna shawl/scarf. This is going to look so good paired with some black skinny pants, a crisp white button down shirt and black ballerina flats (the leopard on neck and feet might be a tad much...what do you think?), or skinny green cargos, a black velvet tuxedo jacket with gold buttons and Tory Burch leopard revas. I would love to know what all your Fall leopard trends are :)

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At October 8, 2010 at 9:21 AM , Blogger Shop Citygirl said...

I love the leopard print scarf...where did you find? :)

 
At October 10, 2010 at 9:20 PM , Blogger BARESTUDY (Janelle) said...

i was never a fan of leopard prints but willing to try. still haven't found my perfect first item though :(

Janelle
http://barestudy.blogspot.com

 
At October 11, 2010 at 5:37 PM , Blogger BrooklynBlonde said...

Great purchases! Especially love that scarf!

Oh and I've been meaning to try "Coral Crush" and you reminded me, so thank you! :)

 
At October 12, 2010 at 7:38 PM , Blogger One Random Loft said...

The scarf looks fantab! Thanks for the share! Can't wait for fall!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home