Sunday, October 17, 2010

Wish List


Kartell Louis Ghost chair





Chanel GST in beige clair








Cookbook stand from Williams - Sonoma









Moschino belt







Chanel Sunglasses style #5182


Wish lists are never ending aren't they? I have been loving these ghost chairs for quite some time. Although I do love the clear ones, the pink color is my favorite. It's so feminine, and it would look great as a desk chair or vanity chair. Fashion is always ever-changing and it can feel overwhelming keeping up with "trends." When it comes to making big purchases, I think it's best to ask yourself if you would still wear it year after year. Take for example the Chanel GST -grand shopping tote. It's just as classic as the iconic classic flap 2.55. I would love to add this bag to my collection not only because it's a classic, but also because it is a very large, roomy everyday bag. Christmas is right around the corner, so I was giving my husband some gift ideas and I really need this cookbook holder from Williams-Sonoma; I find the measurements on the side very useful. Saw this belt from a few other blogs I follow and have become so fixated with it. It's such a statement piece. And again we have Chanel. This I also saw on a blog I follow. I tried them on the this past weekend at Bloomingdales, and they look great! The style is similar to Ray Ban Wayfarers. I also like that they don't have the nose pads (which always get stuck in my hair when I pull them back), very basic, very stylish, very classic.


What is on your wish list? I would love to read :)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At October 18, 2010 at 3:48 PM , Blogger The Heart Of Fashion said...

I think Chanel is on my wish list since ever..:D

 
At October 20, 2010 at 3:00 PM , Blogger The Sydney Girl said...

i really want the moschino belt! xxx

 
At October 20, 2010 at 3:20 PM , Blogger Shop Citygirl said...

I love those glasses! and the purse...and the chairs! too much good stuff! lol!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home