Monday, November 8, 2010

Meet Ollie & 1 for 30







Cream blouse, snakeskin print leggings, black bow ballerina flats



Heart charm, Helen Ficalora J charm


YSL Arty Ring turquiose




Banana Republic trench coat, Louis Vuitton Speedy 30

So here is my first outfit for the 30 for 30 challenge. Simple, casual, yet the materials make it a little dressy. Since we had a rainy, windy Sunday, I decided to wear my Banana Republic trench coat today, just in case the weather turned. Luckily, it was sunny :) There's something so classic about a trench coat. I love to wear any type of black leggings with my trench it gives it that Breakfast at Tiffany's feel. Paired with a classic handbag such as the Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 makes for a classic outfit, at least I think ;) These flats are my favorite. I love how they are satin-looking and the detailed bow just makes them that much cuter. There are certain items I believe every girl should have in her wardrobe: black skinny pants, a trench coat, and the perfect pair of black flats.


Hope you all like/loved my first outfit as much as I did.


ps. everyone says Ollie has my eyes ;) what do you all think?


xx







Labels: , , , , , , , ,

13 Comments:

At November 8, 2010 at 8:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

such a classic look! You can never go wrong with a crisp white shirt and a trench! The leggings add a nice bit of fun too!

 
At November 8, 2010 at 11:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Omg he is so cute! I love your outfit too, the trench, leggings and tights are definitely very classy!

 
At November 9, 2010 at 1:33 AM , Blogger Jesse said...

Ollie is gorgeous! and so are you :) I love the outfit, especially the trench and the ysl ring! Jealous

 
At November 9, 2010 at 5:01 AM , Blogger Jill GG said...

definitely a classic look! I sooo need a trench!

 
At November 9, 2010 at 9:15 AM , Blogger Shop Citygirl said...

cute..can't wait to see all your ootd's! Ollie def has your eyes...what a cutie pie!!

 
At November 9, 2010 at 10:19 AM , Blogger Jackie said...

Thanks everyone for sweet comments :) I love making new friends through blogging. Please check back to see my ootd #2 xx

 
At November 9, 2010 at 11:26 AM , Blogger vitaMinn style said...

I love the look! Very classy and elegant, and yet so simple.

Love your Arty ring, been wanting to buy one for the longest time now. =)

 
At November 9, 2010 at 11:30 AM , Blogger Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

I love the outfit & your sweet Ollie is adorable!! Will be waiting for your next look...I love making new blog friends, too. ;)

 
At November 9, 2010 at 11:52 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Ollie is such a cutie! There is something about a trench that just screams AH to me. Love it!

 
At November 9, 2010 at 2:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

love your trench! Ollie is too cute!

 
At November 9, 2010 at 9:11 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Love that ring!

 
At November 10, 2010 at 12:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look super chic and wonderfully comfy. That's a hard balance to strike and I think you've done it perfectly. And that ring- LOVE it!

 
At November 13, 2010 at 9:27 AM , Blogger One Random Loft said...

I love that little guy! Looks more and more like you!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home