Friday, December 9, 2011

Nail Necessities



Here are my go to nail necessities:
Essie nail corrector pen
Essie nail file
Burt's Bees cuticle cream
Forever 21 nail polish remover pads (work and smell so good)
wooden cuticle pusher
cuticle clippers
Essie first base base coat
Sally Hansen Double Duty top coat

I store all these essentials in a cute little O.P.I. pouch and keep it in my purse. I've come to find, with all the right tools, I can give myself a pretty good manicure at home. The Burt's Bees cuticle cream is the best if you suffer from dry cuticles like I do. 

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At December 11, 2011 at 9:22 PM , Blogger Becky said...

Essie base coats are my favourite :) I feel like they're more 'heavy duty' than other ones I've used!

 
At December 12, 2011 at 4:02 AM , Blogger Miss Molly said...

great post. i love Essie products!

http://missmollyfashions.blogspot.com/

 
At December 12, 2011 at 12:15 PM , Anonymous Joanne Hegarty said...

Some great tips here - thanks for sharing.

http://www.balletpumpsandroses.com

x

 
At December 15, 2011 at 12:16 PM , Blogger Katherine said...

LOVE that Essie base coat too! I need to try out that cuticle cream :)

 
At December 23, 2011 at 9:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Jackie...I'm just hopeless with my nails. I'm constantly drawing and painting, so they look a sight unless I spend a good little while on them prior to going out. Do you have any tips for an artist whose nails tend to be soft? It's more my ring finger nail. So annoying!! xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home