Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day



I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! I worked, of course since it fell on a Monday this year, and later that evening I went to dinner with my husband at one of our favorite local sushi restaurants (my favorite is 911). It was delicious!

This is a random little post with some cute things I bought, got and wore for Valentine's Day! Oh and one BIG extra thing I got, not for V-day, but still thought it went with the cute pink/heart theme and wanted to share :)

Physician's Formula Happy booster blush in Natural
how cute is this packaging??!! My sister said this is the dupe for Benefit's Bella Bamba. I am in love with this blush! Super pretty.
My Valentine gift from my Valentine. YSL Arty Ring pink stone


I wore this heart shaped alligator print clutch to dinner. Have had it for a while, and was waiting to use it this V-day.
My new LV Sarah wallet in multicolore print.
absolutely love the pale pink interior
My last wallet was also LV and I had it for 9 years! This one will surely last just as long!





Labels: , ,

20 Comments:

At February 15, 2011 at 11:49 PM , Blogger Beautygirl24 said...

Wow! What great gifts! Isn't the arty such a great piece to own in your collection? I'm working on my second =) I also love the LV wallet. Working on getting one as well! Happy belated VDay ♥

 
At February 16, 2011 at 12:09 AM , Blogger Jenn said...

ahhhh....I LOVE your set up!!! :)

 
At February 16, 2011 at 2:11 AM , Blogger Gawgus things... said...

I love the YSL ring - I have it in blue ;) xx

Don't forget to check out my giveaway of an ASOS clutch and Eyeko goodies at www.gawgusthings.com!

 
At February 16, 2011 at 6:33 AM , Blogger Emilie said...

Love the YSL ring!

 
At February 16, 2011 at 12:15 PM , Blogger Meritxell said...

I like this gifts! :D I love the heart shaped bag It so beautiful

kisses
Meritxell
http://stoneoflight.blogspot.com/

 
At February 16, 2011 at 8:54 PM , Blogger Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

SHUT UP!!! THAT RING IS AMAZING! I had to yell that. I felt passionate about it. ;)

Looks like a fab Vday for YOU!!!! And you always have the coolest makeup stuff.

 
At February 17, 2011 at 1:28 AM , Blogger fashioneggpplant said...

love that ring! so pretty! =)

join my Stila giveaway!!!
http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

 
At February 17, 2011 at 2:18 AM , Blogger Dansvogue said...

Love the YSL ring, amazing!!!!!:)

 
At February 17, 2011 at 12:16 PM , Anonymous potpie du monde said...

That ring & wallet are on my wishlist! Love them! Great wardrobe staples for sure :) love your blog btw!

 
At February 19, 2011 at 9:40 AM , Blogger Jesse said...

The YSL ring is to die for! I can't see it on netaporter though :( when did you order it?

 
At February 19, 2011 at 11:02 AM , Blogger Jackie said...

Hi Jesse, here is the link. He ordered around first week of Feb. but mine has the lines in it and one netaporter shows doesn't. Weird, but I still love mine :)
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/109066

 
At February 20, 2011 at 2:11 PM , Blogger Rosa Tang said...

oh my goodness! where did you get your heart alligator bag? its perfect! i'd love one for my prom :)
xox,
buttercup buttons

 
At February 21, 2011 at 11:46 AM , Blogger kebowman said...

love that blush!

 
At February 21, 2011 at 11:28 PM , Blogger simply h² said...

I've been wanting that blush, I'm addicted to blush haha. It's just so cute and great colors. Nice post :)

http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

 
At February 22, 2011 at 11:19 PM , Blogger Jamie-Lee Burns said...

you got the cutest valentines present. you lucky thing! xx

 
At February 23, 2011 at 6:10 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

loooove your YSL ring in pink!! sooo pretty :)

 
At February 23, 2011 at 2:50 PM , Blogger Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

SUCH great stuff :)

 
At February 24, 2011 at 12:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your blog so much.))*

 
At February 27, 2011 at 1:17 AM , Blogger Rosa and Carlotta: Illustrated-Moodboard said...

your Arty ring is beautiful!
xx

GIVEAWAY (as seen on Vogue.it) at Illustrated-Moodboard

 
At February 28, 2011 at 8:58 PM , Anonymous potpie du monde said...

Great gifts- so gorgeous that ring!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home