Monday, February 28, 2011

Most Worn

Miss Dior Cherie perfume, ´╗┐gold bangle purchased in Manley beach Sydney, Australia, Ring from Fred Segal, Turquoise YSL ring, Heart necklace Forever 21, Helen Ficalora charm, blue H&M bracelet, Faux pearls Forever 21

Just a few of my favorite accessories. In my opinion, the more jewelry and accessories, the better. Same goes for perfume. I always seem to spritz more than I actually might need.

Wanted to say thank you for all your sweet comments! I <3 reading each and every one :)

by the way, feel free to follow me on bloglovin :) it's a great way to keep track of all your favorite blogs. Hope you all had a great Monday.

xx-Jackie



10 Comments:

At March 1, 2011 at 10:51 AM , Blogger Beautygirl24 said...

I love your accessories! I have those larger pearl earrings, and just wore them sat night!

 
At March 4, 2011 at 12:06 PM , Blogger jamie-lee said...

I agree, although I always struggle to pick new pieces! x

 
At March 10, 2011 at 7:10 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Beautiful! I have the MK watch in rose gold...and it's definitely one of my favorite accessories! :)

 
At March 11, 2011 at 1:35 AM , Anonymous modern.girl said...

thank you for visiting my blog and leaving me such a sweet comment!

i have the same ysl arty ring! the same color too! i love it so much!!

 
At March 13, 2011 at 8:44 PM , Anonymous potpie du monde said...

Love your accessories!! You always have such chic style!

 
At March 19, 2011 at 8:26 AM , Blogger It blog girls said...

very nice accesories !!

 
At March 19, 2011 at 11:08 AM , Blogger Miri said...

Ohhh I also have the turquoise YSL ring and I absolutely love it!

Great photo <3

XX
Miri
http://miriscastle.blogspot.com

 
At March 21, 2011 at 8:14 AM , Blogger Emilie said...

Love the YSL ring!

 
At March 21, 2011 at 1:50 PM , Blogger Pancakes and pearls said...

love it! I have the same watch, earrings and perfume :)

x

 
At November 19, 2011 at 12:15 AM , Blogger Jen of MadeByGirl said...

So pretty! We have a lot of the same things...I also have the YSL ring...but mine is cobalt blue :)))
Have a great thanksgiving!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home