Monday, February 28, 2011

Most Worn

Miss Dior Cherie perfume, gold bangle purchased in Manley beach Sydney, Australia, Ring from Fred Segal, Turquoise YSL ring, Heart necklace Forever 21, Helen Ficalora charm, blue H&M bracelet, Faux pearls Forever 21

Just a few of my favorite accessories. In my opinion, the more jewelry and accessories, the better. Same goes for perfume. I always seem to spritz more than I actually might need.

Wanted to say thank you for all your sweet comments! I <3 reading each and every one :)

by the way, feel free to follow me on bloglovin :) it's a great way to keep track of all your favorite blogs. Hope you all had a great Monday.

xx-Jackie



10 Comments:

At March 1, 2011 at 10:51 AM , Blogger Beautygirl24 said...

I love your accessories! I have those larger pearl earrings, and just wore them sat night!

 
At March 4, 2011 at 12:06 PM , Blogger Jamie-Lee Burns said...

I agree, although I always struggle to pick new pieces! x

 
At March 10, 2011 at 7:10 PM , Blogger Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Beautiful! I have the MK watch in rose gold...and it's definitely one of my favorite accessories! :)

 
At March 11, 2011 at 1:35 AM , Anonymous modern.girl said...

thank you for visiting my blog and leaving me such a sweet comment!

i have the same ysl arty ring! the same color too! i love it so much!!

 
At March 13, 2011 at 8:44 PM , Anonymous potpie du monde said...

Love your accessories!! You always have such chic style!

 
At March 19, 2011 at 8:26 AM , Blogger It-Blogirls said...

very nice accesories !!

 
At March 19, 2011 at 11:08 AM , Blogger Miri said...

Ohhh I also have the turquoise YSL ring and I absolutely love it!

Great photo <3

XX
Miri
http://miriscastle.blogspot.com

 
At March 21, 2011 at 8:14 AM , Blogger Emilie said...

Love the YSL ring!

 
At March 21, 2011 at 1:50 PM , Blogger Pancakes and pearls said...

love it! I have the same watch, earrings and perfume :)

x

 
At November 19, 2011 at 12:15 AM , Blogger Jen of MadeByGirl said...

So pretty! We have a lot of the same things...I also have the YSL ring...but mine is cobalt blue :)))
Have a great thanksgiving!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home