Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Birthday Fun

Last Friday my husband Jeff and I celebrated his 40th birthday with a group of friends and family, and we had so much fun! It was a night filled with wine, laughter, food and dancing.

I didn't take very good outfit pictures, but I wore black tights, black booties, black shorts, magenta blouse from Forever 21, as much gold jewelry as I possibly could and my favorite turquoise YSL ring.

btw, can you tell I dyed my hair? :)



 The Birthday boy! {looks pretty good for 40 right? ;) }

 He wanted a tres leches cake (it's a spong-y moist cake that tastes like cream, de-lish!)

 sister, cousin, me (tipsy and being flirty with the camera) and cousin



Now I can really call him my "old man" lol! jk Happy Birthday, sweetie.
xoxo

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At February 2, 2011 at 11:10 AM , Blogger Jesse said...

You look gorgeous! Happy late birthday to your husband, i hope you had an amazing time :)

 
At February 2, 2011 at 12:20 PM , Blogger Jackie said...

Thanks Jesse! We did ;)

 
At February 2, 2011 at 7:09 PM , Blogger Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Your hair is SOOO pretty! I love your cute top and you are BEAUTIFUL!

 
At February 10, 2011 at 9:01 AM , Blogger Natalie Charlotte Turner said...

You look amazing!!
Seems like u had fun!
www.skippinginheels.com

 
At September 23, 2011 at 5:34 AM , Anonymous JIN @ THE BROWN.BERRY said...

you all look amazing and that cake looks yummy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home