Thursday, December 29, 2011

What I Got for Christmas! and updated Dining Room

This was #1 on my Christmas wish list, and my sweet husband bought it for me.

Here is an updated view of my dining room with the beveled mirror above the buffet and new chandelier :) What do you think? I know walls are still a little bare, especially since new coat of white paint... I have some ideas in mind. I'll keep you posted on that ;)


My sweet sister gave me this Louis Vuitton book I have been wanting. I just love the colorful sleeve, so pretty!  

Got this leopard coat from my mom, I love the huge collar and feel of the faux fur. Can't wait to wear this out!!

I guess I was a good girl because my husband surprised me with this Hello Kitty hand mirror I have been wanting and new perfume, Victor Rolf Flowerbomb...smells ah-may-zing!!!! love it! 

Lastly a picture of my little love bug on Santa's lap :) I can't believe how much he has grown compared to last year.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas holiday spent with your loved ones. I am so thankful to have spent another year celebrating love and togetherness with those I cherish. Hope you all have a happy safe new year!

xx-Jackie

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At December 29, 2011 at 9:20 PM , Blogger Shop Citygirl said...

Love the chandelier! And the coat! I bought the exact one and wore to hubby's Christmas dinner! Great job on the dining room :)

 
At December 29, 2011 at 9:27 PM , Blogger Shop Citygirl said...

Love the chandelier! And the leopard coat. I got the same one a few weeks ago and wore to hubby's Christmas party...so chic! Great job on the dining room...looks so good :)

 
At December 30, 2011 at 6:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great gifts!! Love where you're going with your dining room. Modern glamour!

Happy New Year!

Caitlin
www.my-grandmothers-gucci.blogspot.com

 
At December 30, 2011 at 9:12 AM , Blogger Closet Full of Nothing said...

Yay we're officially chandlier twins! It looks gorgeous in your space. I hope you've had a great holiday season! HAPPY NEW YEAR my love, here's to another great year. Take care! xoxo

 
At January 1, 2012 at 2:04 PM , Blogger Emma said...

The your room is looking fab! Great job!
I love that coat too!
Happy 2012!
Emma x

 
At January 2, 2012 at 7:36 AM , Blogger Alina said...

Happy New Year,hon!I wish you all the best in 2012!Great presents!

 
At January 2, 2012 at 10:56 AM , Blogger Jessica Rowe {The Aestate} said...

Lucky girl! Love the dining room :)

 
At January 2, 2012 at 2:38 PM , Blogger pancakestacker said...

Looks like you got some great goodies for the holidays! I hope you had a very wonderful NYE with loved ones!!

xoxo,
http://pancakeSTACKER.blogspot.com

 
At January 18, 2012 at 9:34 AM , Blogger alicia said...

I love your dining room!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home