Friday, January 27, 2012

GALLERY WALL

I'm so excited to share my gallery wall! The room is starting to feel warm again now that the all white walls are semi covered up. I had a tricky time arranging each frame, but it's a start and I think it's off to a good one! 

I chose the same frame style for each print. I like how although each print is different, the frames bring them all together while still creating the "gallery" effect. 

(Trying out different arrangements) 




Rome, Italy

St. Petersburg, Russia

Budapest, Hungary

Finally! Walls are not bare anymore :) I still have more to frame, so I left some open spaces for room to arrange around. What do you think? How does it look?? Have any of you ever tried a gallery wall?

I feel like things are finally coming along! I know a home is always a work in progress, but things are starting to look the way I want :) 

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At January 27, 2012 at 11:09 PM , Blogger Shop Citygirl said...

Looks so good!

 
At January 27, 2012 at 11:36 PM , Blogger Jackie said...

Thanks! :)

 
At January 30, 2012 at 4:10 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I love how things are coming together!

 
At March 7, 2012 at 5:31 AM , Blogger Mai said...

love it! Where did you get the dresser from?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home